To ensure that you receive the best possible level of service, we run our Tunbridge Wells Bridal Boutique on an appointment system. We recommend booking your appointment as soon as you have set the date for your wedding and booked your wedding venue as this will give you plenty of time to find your dream dress and have it fitted perfectly to you. We are delighted to offer all of our brides the choice of 2 types of Appointment: a Classic Appointment or a Luxury Appointment.
This is a 1.5 hour bridal consultation in one of our luxurious fitting suites.
Classic Appointments are FREE of charge Monday – Friday. All Classic Appointments on a Saturday are subject to a £25 Booking Fee which is payable at time of booking. This is fully redeemable against a dress purchase, without time limit. In the event of a cancellation, the Saturday Booking Fee will be refunded provided we receive at least 3 days’ notice.
Luxury Appointments – £45
- A 2 hour luxury bridal consultation with one of our bridal stylists
- 30 minutes of styling advice (within your 2 hour consultation)
- Full use of our Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly suite – our largest and most luxurious fitting suites
- A luxury branded and beautifully scented candle worth £15
- The bride and up to 3 guests will be treated to a selection of teas, fresh coffee, biscuits and soft drinks.
- And do remember that the £45 fee is fully refundable against a dress purchase without time limit!
All Saturday Appointments must be booked over the telephone as we need to take your payment card details. We charge a £25 Booking Fee for all Classic Appointments and £45 for all Luxury Appointments on a Saturday.
Please note that our boutique is rather intimate and seating space for guests is limited during appointments. Therefore we request that you bring no more than 2-3 guests with you.
Please visit our FAQs page for more information on what to expect at your appointment with us.